GANGA COLLEGE OF NURSING, SF No. - 442,Vattamalaipalayam
NGGO Colony Post, Coimbatore 641022,PH: 0422 2976003 , 2976005
ANTI RAGGING SQUAD MEMBERS
|Name of The Squad Members||Contact Numbers||Email Id|
|Inspector of Police, Thudiyalur||0422 email@example.com|
|Mrs. Rama Rajasekaran,Managing Trusteefirstname.lastname@example.org|
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Name of the committee Members||Position||Mail Id||Contact Numbers|
|Mrs. Rama Rajasekaran||Managing Trusteeemail@example.com||9843317629|
|Mrs.Gnana Pushpa Mangai||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||9080152200|
|Mrs.Juliet Sujatha||Associate Professoremail@example.com||9489665543|
|Ms. Shelin jaya sheeli||Girls Hostel Residential faculty||Selinjeyaseeli1831966@gmail.com||9487985725|
|Mr.Mohan Udayakumar||Boys Hostel Warden||Parat123@yahoo.com||9789342383|
|Mr.Gopal||Boys Hostel Residential firstname.lastname@example.org||9159560007|
|Mr.Santhosh Kumar||Administrative Officeremail@example.com||9843241403|
|Mrs.Sundari||Girls Hostel Wardenfirstname.lastname@example.org||8825985161|
- Ganga College of Nursing is a ragging free campus.
- Government/University Grants Commission (UGC) guidelines notified on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions are strictly implemented at Ganga College of Nursing,Coimbatore.
- Organising an Induction programme for new comers for one week to orient them to new surroundings , institutional policies and high light to give awareness about constitution of ragging .
- Obtaining undertaking by the students and parents in the prescribed affidavit stating that not indulge in ragging and also submitting their declaration to abide by the norms of the institution towards the same. Which can be intimated and obtained during admission.
- Formulated ragging curb committee and anti ragging squad members in order to maintain institutional discipline and safety of the students.
- Committee Members phone numbers with mail id and also anti ragging awareness posters has displayed in college and hostel campus.
- Numerous CCTV Points are placed to monitor and to take care of students safety in college and hostel campus.
- The committee members
- take care and avoid ragging by visiting the class rooms and various places in the college and Hostel campus during lunch hours at any of their hostel time.
- Conducting anti ragging sensitization programme yearly with the help of local Police officials.
- Students any time can drop a mail or contact the committee members if any evidence of ragging.
- Ragging in any form is a cognizable and punishable offence and any person caught indulging in ragging shall be liable to be prosecuted and it found guilty he may be imprisoned for a two years with a fine of Rs.10,000 or as stipulated.
- The punished students never will be permitted to join any government or private jobs during their life time.
- The students those who are involved in ragging will not get passport and FIR will be filed on them.
- Students will refrain from ragging of any kind and those who violate this rule will be instantly suspended from the College.
- Apart from this regular punishments many disciplinary actions will be taken against the students who directly or indirectly commits or participates in abets or propagates ragging .